Likes Likes:  33
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Plate Carrier + Plates

Here at "Somebody hold my beer laboratories," a subsidiary of "Watch this shit" Industries, we strive to achieve between "looks okay" and "plenty good" quality standards in all our products. We work tirelessly to keep changing our LLC name before anybody actually figures out if our stuff actually works and keep our markups just high enough that most of our clients won't test it regardless. Thank you for shopping with us.
    There is a price that will get it sold now, a price that will get it sold eventually, and a price that just lets everybody know you own one.

Quote Originally Posted by Tango147 View Post
    Here at "Somebody hold my beer laboratories," a subsidiary of "Watch this shit" Industries, we strive to achieve between "looks okay" and "plenty good" quality standards in all our products. We work tirelessly to keep changing our LLC name before anybody actually figures out if our stuff actually works and keep our markups just high enough that most of our clients won't test it regardless. Thank you for shopping with us.
    Armorgeddon review?
    "If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies then every method of protecting ourselves is morally right" -- Cicero

"Governor, I haven't let another man touch my gun since 1861."

Credit where credit is due: https://www.youtube.com/embed/E7x_LlzwoJo
    There is a price that will get it sold now, a price that will get it sold eventually, and a price that just lets everybody know you own one.