Likes Likes:  3
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: 1993 Toyota T100 SR5 4x4

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

1993 Toyota T100 SR5 4x4

Got hit with a ton of repair bills at once. A ton. Selling this '93 T100 single cab long bed to help pay for stuff. I bought it for $2,500 a couple years ago locally. 250k miles. Original motor. Since then, I've only used it for small hauling trips and occasional local hunting trips.

The Good:
    It's got new road tires, a brand new front end (shocks, bearings, etc), new alternator, and a recent battery. A/C blows cold. 4 wheel drive works just fine. Power windows and locks. Previous owner did the timing belt.

The Bad:
    It has a rough idle and needs an exhaust. Radio needs rewiring. When wheel is turned all the way left, there's some clicking in axle from where my mechanic friend missed something with grease? Bearing, maybe. Will struggle to turn over sometimes, but always starts--possibly starter related.

The Ugly:
    Original silver paint with ghost of contractor decal evident. Some small dents here and there. A little loud and smelly because of the exhaust. Small area of fabric bench seat torn where driver side door is.

Trying to be as honest with description as possible. Truck starts and runs. This would be ideal for a farm truck, budget work truck, or some kind of project.

Name:  IMG_20190613_141634798_HDR.jpg
Views: 76
Size:  114.1 KB
    Last edited by gneiss; 1 Week Ago at 09:24 PM.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Just an FYI from years of owning yota's. The noise you are describing it most likely from the steering stops when they make contact at full turn. Nothing wrong with it. Most just use some heavy grease at the location or replace the plastic caps that used to be there to avoid metal on metal contact.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Price drop $1800. Working 4x4 truck with 8' bed

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    $1700 OBO need gone this weekend. Pic added.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    I will see about posting it on some of the Toyota forums I'm in. What motor and tranny is in it?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Automatic, and it's the original 3.slow motor