Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  23
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Broke my 650

Graduate
    I called them late in the day so they got it in the mail the next morning. Normally I'd have the luxury of a few days off to shoot other stuff that I don't reload for or just have a stock of ammo for, but I have a major match in two weeks and I was planning on getting about 2500 rounds of practice in before then. I can't bitch about the part breaking too much, I've had that machine in hard use for almost 20 years now.

Luckily, I was able to borrow another 650 so I'm back on track. The only down side (if any) is the 650 they loaned me had just come back from being loaned to someone else, and holy crap was it in bad shape! Took about three and a half hours of cleaning and three trips to my spare parts stash to get it running right. Besides being filthy and broken <insert girlfriend joke here> some of the parts were assembled incorrectly. Of course, Dillon has awesome customer service so I made a list of the parts I used and with one phone call replacements are on the way, and my buddies will get a clean and functioning machine back when I return it in a week or so!

Graduate
    I need you to come borrow some of my broke shit.

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    I need you to come borrow some of my broke shit.
    Yeah, I actually have to watch that! I'm too compulsive about it to have dirty, much less broken, firearms around. When I'm cleaning in a group setting I have to keep myself busy because I will end up cleaning other people's stuff as well.