I'll be conducting a DEFENSIVE SHOTGUN class Sat/Sun March 23rd/24th in Aucilla, FL (35 miles east of Tallahassee). Class size limited to ten shooters.

Sat 9am-4pm (lunch on site)
Sun 9am-4pm (lunch on site)

This class will be perfect for the first timer or seasoned scattergun guru. A great opportunity to brush up on skills learned from other classes or just a chance to sling some pellets. Topics will include but not limited to:

The Shotgun as a Defensive Weapon
Shotgun Types & Method of Function
Shotgun Set Up & Add-On Considerations
Ammo Capabilities, Selection, and Considerations
Common Causes of Malfunctions & Remedies
Basic Shooting/Carry Positions
Admin Loading/Unloading
Oh-Shit Loading (Side saddle and/or Butt Cuff)
Shooting at Distance (Slugs)
Moving, Barricade, & Multiple Targets (Paper and Steel)
Cleaning/Maintenance considerations

PLEASE NOTE: To secure a spot you MUST send me an E-mail with name/contact number. Class go is dependent on participation and subject to cancellation. I do not take deposits, I just ask if you sign up you make attending a priority.

At a minimum you will need:

Shotgun (Pump or Semi-Auto) with 18" or 20" barrel (shorter allowed IAW law)
Extended Magazine Preferred but Not Required
Side Saddle and/or Stock Ammo Carrier (Butt Cuff)
Sling (MUST HAVE)
Any Other Gear You Wish To Use/Shake Out
Ear & Eye Pro
Tools Specific to Your SG/Gear
Comfortable Clothing
Field chair
Snacks, Drinks, Lunch

AMMO NEEDS- 300 Rounds Bird Shot, Nothing larger than 7 1/2 (Federal 100 Round Bulk Packs Preferred)
20-30 Rounds 00 Buck (Mixed Brands Preferred) *
35-40 Slugs 1oz. (Reduced Recoil/Mixed Brands Preferred) *

* Part of the class will include demonstrating how your SG shoots/patterns various brands of ammo differently, same for slugs.

As usual, we will grill out after class Saturday, I will supply the deer burger and sausage. Questions? Send me an e-mail Bob@Signal-0.com

COST- $150.00 Per Shooter or $275.00 per 2-Person Team (Husband/Wife, BF/GF, Parent/Child, Training Friend... BOTH must sign up at same time)