Likes Likes:  26
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another stolen gun

Quote Originally Posted by mattb View Post
    Do I need a ski mask?
    5 thugs in Houston tried that on some 20 year old at 12:30 am in Houston a few nights ago. The ski masks apparently don't stop AK rounds.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/texas-hom...-officials-say
    "If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies then every method of protecting ourselves is morally right" -- Cicero

"Governor, I haven't let another man touch my gun since 1861."

I thought maybe he needed help educating some young miscreants ... obviously joking.
    I’m an engineer. To save us both time, let’s just assume I’m not wrong.

Lift with your back

I talk to myself because, at times, I require advice from an expert.

Only a fool courts the anger of a patient man.

We are all just one PBR away from being white trash and in trouble.

I bet there's more to the Houston shooting than meets the eye. They were coming after him personally, for some reason, and he was well prepared.
    5G Motorola Razr

There is a world of hurt between wishing someone was dead and making them dead.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Slip me 12k in my cayman islands account and ill bridge the gap between wishing and making. Kiddingnotkidding
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Mikec2003 View Post
    Slip me 12k in my cayman islands account and ill bridge the gap between wishing and making. Kiddingnotkidding
    FYI The Chinese bank of the Bahamas has better interest rates, and is just as secure.
    5G Motorola Razr