Likes Likes:  52
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Want to buy 20 or 12 GA SHOTGUN for home defense

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    The law was aimed at gun shows IMHO; doesn’t mean some creative liberal asshole won’t try to stretch it but I believe the target was gun shows as well as generally harassing legal gun owners.
    The 2nd exists to insure the viability of the 1st; without the 2nd, the 1st is rendered moot.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    You trying to snag 0utlaw's title?
    The 2nd exists to insure the viability of the 1st; without the 2nd, the 1st is rendered moot.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    If the terminal is on private property or private possession not accessible to the public your point is again moot. It's cool, you don't want to meet at someones house and you want an extra 10 bucks to sell a long gun. It's all good, lone. We get it.
    "I'm not lying, I'm willfully participating in a campaign of misinformation." -Fox Mulder
    "What does a 1911 and hillbilly have In common....
    The both will cost u a fortune and only work periodically" -Ike
    beat it like a dead horse, or don't beat it at all.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Keep in mind, this is enforced as a code ordnance I believe, so the popo need to apply, it would have to be a LC county code enforcement agent.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Having to think 2 or 3 times before we exercise our constitutional rights? Scurrying off to adjacent counties to exercise that right? Like I said, harassment and infringement; a nod to the antis to make them feel warm and fuzzy- “We’re doing something! We’re taking a bite out of crime!” Fucking dumb ass Mcgruffs.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    by taking the first step to pass commonsense background checks – which 97 percent of the American people support.”
    Not true but I think it is also a jab at III%er's

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“Every man must patiently bide his time. He must wait — not in listless idleness but in constant, steady, cheerful endeavors, always willing and fulfilling and accomplishing his task, that when the occasion comes he may be equal to the occasion.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Junior
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    One post and some bullshit about running a background check WITHOUT purchasing anything? Trolling for something and several bites so far.