Signal 0
Likes Likes:  28
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: APB "tqtally" Missing Person

APB "tqtally" Missing Person

Apparently this person is "tqtally" on here and has been missing since he posted the G43 trigger post.

Name:  Screenshot9520181220-10123295Instagram.jpg
Views: 145
Size:  45.7 KB

Graduate
    If anyone knows anything, don't keep it to yourself. Even if you don't want to put it out here, contact TPD and speak with them. While I don't claim to be Alex's best friend or anything, this seems out of character from folks that knew him better than me.

Wctv just updated he was found safe and unharmed

"In the thundering madness of the locomotive breath "
    If I posted a nekkid photo of myself then disappeared... nobody would notice.

But no. This guy is NOT Jo-Jo.
    The peaceable part of mankind will be continually overrun by the vile and abandoned while they neglect the means of self-defense. The supposed quietude of a good man allures the ruffian; while on the other hand, arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and the plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world, as well as property.
    (Thomas Paine, "Thoughts on Defensive War" - 1775)

And he’s back online.
    The 2nd exists to insure the viability of the 1st; without the 2nd, the 1st is rendered moot.

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier View Post
    If I posted a nekkid photo of myself then disappeared... nobody would notice.

But no. This guy is NOT Jo-Jo.
    If you post a nekkid picture of yourself we will make you 'disappeared'.

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Just let the man go on his bender in peace

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    If I was gone for a couple days wife wouldn't call the law. She would probably be praying lightning would strike whatever tree I was in though.....

Same for me except....

Quote Originally Posted by 12bhunting View Post
    If I was gone for a couple days wife wouldn't call the law. She would probably be praying lightning would strike whatever blonde I was in though.....

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“Every man must patiently bide his time. He must wait — not in listless idleness but in constant, steady, cheerful endeavors, always willing and fulfilling and accomplishing his task, that when the occasion comes he may be equal to the occasion.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow