Likes Likes:  118
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Collector's Item Beretta 92F

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Swl66,for what it is worth you may think we are a bunch of bullshiters,but I can tell you if you needed help or were down you would never find a better bunch of friends any where.I have seen this in actions since I have been a member of this forum.So if you can not take a little bullshit to start "adios m f". these guys are good to go!
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Sophomore
    Feedback Score
    Name:  54930260-18D6-474D-A717-0BBF8CAE548C.gif
Views: 139
Size:  1.60 MB
    Quote Originally Posted by swl66 View Post
    this appears to be a waste of time. Good luck to you all.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I'm probably the only "Beretta guy" here and this is way beyond my spending ability. Probably for the best, I'd shoot the fuck out of it. I fear this may have been doomed from the start.
    "I'm not lying, I'm willfully participating in a campaign of misinformation." -Fox Mulder
    "What does a 1911 and hillbilly have In common....
    The both will cost u a fortune and only work periodically" -Ike
    beat it like a dead horse, or don't beat it at all.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by swl66 View Post
    this appears to be a waste of time. Good luck to you all.
    Gotta get your feet wet, endure the ball busting and make a purchase/sale. It gets better.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Once View Post
    Pump the brakes kid, you can't have my title and lands.
    Partly because I don't care enough to pay enough attention to your posts to remember them past the few seconds it takes to read them, but this is probably the best post you've made. Your position on the totem pole sucks, but it's yours and you're going to stand up for it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Kulbick View Post
    Partly because I don't care enough to pay enough attention to your posts to remember them past the few seconds it takes to read them, but this is probably the best post you've made. Your position on the totem pole sucks, but it's yours and you're going to stand up for it.
    I use that one a lot. There's been many challengers for my lands, I have yet to yield.

Feedback Score
    The B/S/T section is only here to keep folks from shitting up the other areas trying to hock their shit. It is not, has never been, and never will be my primary motivation for keeping this shit running.

If you wanna sell shit, good for you. Just know that nobody will give a fuck about you getting pissy about things not going your way in a part of the forum that's more of an afterthought. If I was taking a portion of each sale to help run the site, I might give a shit. Attempts at threatening or guilting anyone here in an attempt to make things go your way are futile and funny to read, so it's something that's encouraged.

Good luck with your sale, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Kulbick
    Well if there's one group of assholes around here that can fix that shit, this is the one. I know when it first starts, they cry and get all butt hurt, but that's when most people give up. Not us. I've never seen a bunch of people so determined, and so relentless, and constantly being insufferable pricks, long after pissing someone off, or pissing in their wheaties, as this bunch here. You want to toughen that kid up, you make him hang out with this collection of fuck heads and he'll start fighting back eventually and realize he can stand up for himself. We're good for society. Anyone who says bullying has no place in the world was bullied into believing that. CCGF will save the world, one milkhead at a time.

"In the thundering madness of the locomotive breath "
    Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I like guavas.
    The peaceable part of mankind will be continually overrun by the vile and abandoned while they neglect the means of self-defense. The supposed quietude of a good man allures the ruffian; while on the other hand, arms like laws discourage and keep the invader and the plunderer in awe, and preserve order in the world, as well as property.
    (Thomas Paine, "Thoughts on Defensive War" - 1775)

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    They aight...
    "I'm not lying, I'm willfully participating in a campaign of misinformation." -Fox Mulder
    "What does a 1911 and hillbilly have In common....
    The both will cost u a fortune and only work periodically" -Ike
    beat it like a dead horse, or don't beat it at all.

Sophomore
    Feedback Score
    The jelly is good on hushpuppies