Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  26
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another stolen gun

Another stolen gun

So long story short, I got robbed in my front yard Thursday night. I went home with a girl and decided to walk back to my moms house later that night around 2:00am. I had just found out in Type I diabetic and I didn't have my med bag, basically my sugar got really low and I fell out just as I made it to my moms driveway and ended up waking up in the hospital where they had me on a sugar IV and said someone had found me and drove me up to the hospital because they knew my sugar was low. Anyway I had my gun with me at the time and started to wonder if they had taken it when I was admitted and asked and she said I didn't have a gun, wallet, etc. Anyway her neighborhood is Waverly Hills and there were people who were hitting houses up the street driving through, looking for unlocked cars to break into. They got about $250 in cash, my wallet, with my drivers license, cwp,ifeedit cards, my Glock 26, my iPhone 7,even got my knife. I went to file a police report today and they even said there have been several break ins in Waverly and that they believe they were breaking in a car up the street about the same time it happened that night.

Anyway, stay frosty out there and be on the lookout if you see my Glock

Gen 3 Glock 26 (subcompact 9mm) its got night sights and a G26 mag with the plus 3 extension
    Also I think I got this in a trade from a member about 2-3 years ago and I was gonna see if anybody remembered and might have the serial number so I can give it to the police. I think it started with XCY just can't remember the rest of it and the pictures I took are all on the phone they stole.

shit sucks bro...I feel for you. But here's the reality. The gun is gone, forever. Even if it is found, it'll be such a rusted out POS that youll never want to use it again. I had my house robbed, lost a lot of handguns. One was recoverd. It was useless. Best thought is to move on and rebuild. Hope you get the Diabetes in check, it's a bitch to deal with.
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

Maybe you backed up the photo to the cloud during a routine backup?

I never got more apple cloud storage so they didn't back up to the iPad, but they didn't cut off find my phone so I gotta couple leads on where they went.

I had the same thing happen. FindMyIphone is not probable cause for a search warrant, so that sucks. Now, if you want a crew to assemble to "peruse reasonable measures" to recover property....just feed me PBR and i'm down to kick doors in.
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

Do I need a ski mask?
    I’m an engineer. To save us both time, let’s just assume I’m not wrong.

Lift with your back

I talk to myself because, at times, I require advice from an expert.

Only a fool courts the anger of a patient man.

We are all just one PBR away from being white trash and in trouble.

I still got my christmas story pink bunny suit. Looks awesome under a plate carrier with a balaclava.
    THE GREATER PART OF LIBERTY IS MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKIN BUSINESS.

Quote Originally Posted by e.money83 View Post
    I still got my christmas story pink bunny suit. Looks awesome under a plate carrier with a balaclava.
    I was hoping you'd go all Frank from Donnie Darko
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

What's the difference between between one demented bunny and another?
    THE GREATER PART OF LIBERTY IS MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKIN BUSINESS.

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. mike View Post
    So long story short, I got robbed in my front yard Thursday night. I went home with a girl ...
    And that's where your story lost all credibility.