Signal 0
Likes Likes:  28
Dislikes Dislikes:  2
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: football

FSU and FAMU should play each other once a year.

Quote Originally Posted by 12bhunting View Post
    Whether the semen holes win or lose has no affect on anything in my life.
    Wether you realize it it wasn't too admit it or not it does. You may not attribute the affect to it's cause accurately. Or you may just be in denial. But the local economy is definitely impacted and if you don't think those costs and deficits are passed on to you/the consumers then you're shitting yourself.
    THE GREATER PART OF LIBERTY IS MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKIN BUSINESS.

I still want to walk out of Publix with 10 lbs. of Crab Legs and DARE them to press charges!
    5G Motorola Razr

Let me know when you do so I can come watch the show.
    THE GREATER PART OF LIBERTY IS MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKIN BUSINESS.

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by e.money83 View Post
    Wether you realize it it wasn't too admit it or not it does. You may not attribute the affect to it's cause accurately. Or you may just be in denial. But the local economy is definitely impacted and if you don't think those costs and deficits are passed on to you/the consumers then you're shitting yourself.
    No I'm not in denial at all. Foosball games do not affect me. I do not stay in local hotels. I do not eat out. My customers pay my invoices. My material cost has nothing to do with foosball. Most of my groceries come from my family. My fuel does not fluctuate due to a foosball game.

So tell me how in the hell does it affect me?

When the fate of a criminole affects the cost of unleaded, Marlboro reds or vodka let me know. Until then no fucks to give.

E$, I'm with 12B. You know how much $ I made the first 1/2 of this season by taking the other team and giving the FSU fans 7 points?

I was doing good for a loosing season - till they quit wanting to bet!
    5G Motorola Razr

Yes, you guys are islands. No matter what happens in the local economy it doesn't impact you.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Yes, you guys are islands. No matter what happens in the local economy it doesn't impact you.
    Reclusive hermits, not islands.
    5G Motorola Razr

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Dale plenty of cities do not have university football teams, how in the fuck do they survive? Or are they just always in a slump?