Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  36
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Count Your Blessings

Count Your Blessings

It is all too easy to get wrapped up in the BS of this world swirling around us. We are prone to bitch and moan about our problems, but every once in awhile we get a reality check.

Like a "2x4 upside the head" lesson, I have been reminded what is important and what isn't.

I lost my 36 year old daughter 5 years ago. I divorced after 46 years, 6 years ago. This May I lost my 33 year old son and my 94 year old mother within 2 days. I also found a woman, like few others, three years ago and am getting married in September.

So my lesson is, don't let your Dogma get in front of your Karma. Chill. Enjoy. Love your family and friends. Don't whine. Step up and do what's right.
    Life is short, so take advantage of what makes you happy, not angry.

That is all. Carry on and act accordingly.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BETSY REISTER - MEMORIAL.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	58.1 KB 
ID:	14276Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BETSY REISTER - MEMORIAL INSIDE.jpg 
Views:	152 
Size:	84.0 KB 
ID:	14277Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IAN MEMORIAL - SIDE 1.jpg 
Views:	100 
Size:	28.4 KB 
ID:	14278Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IAN MEMORIAL - SIDE 2.jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	37.7 KB 
ID:	14279Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AirBrush_20180607215251[4563].jpg 
Views:	90 
Size:	34.7 KB 
ID:	14280
    The problems we face will not be solved by those that created them.

Thanks for the reminder RR.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Perspective. Thanks.

Thanks' for posting neighbor. I've been asked where you were, but didn't think it was my place to divulge it all, so I've said "I don't know".
    5G Motorola Razr

Thanks for speeding up the learning curve brother. I'm learning in my thirties that the dumbass that didn't heed the life lessons of elders throughout his 20s has some catching up to do. I'd commit myself to developing a time machine to go back and tell him to pay more attention, but I know he wouldn't listen.

I can't imagine outliving two kids or wish that on my worst enemy but I'm glad your new lady is bringing you some joy.

Are we all invited to the wedding? What if Jafar promises not to stick his dick in the mashed potatoes?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    rr53.i can relate to that ,lost two of my children also my sister with in two weeks
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Congratulations buddy!
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton

Welcome back Dish.
    5G Motorola Razr