Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  50
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Now a Bison & Gerber Distributor

meh.... probably one of those Chinese knockoffs you bought awhile back.... not fooling anyone
    !

Quote Originally Posted by dave View Post
    Probably right. Not until this one broke.

Best EDC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Man that blade isn't even worn and appears never sharpened. You ever use it?
    5G Motorola Razr

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    If I remember correctly, I think they want you to send it in to be sharpened....

Quote Originally Posted by 12bhunting View Post
    If I remember correctly, I think they want you to send it in to be sharpened....
    You're kidding, right?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    You're kidding, right?

No I'm not kidding. Just what I was told......

Quote Originally Posted by Tack Driver View Post
    You're kidding, right?

Yeah, Like Scooter said, You're kidding right?
    5G Motorola Razr

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

I'm pretty sure they prefer that you send your knife in to be sharpened. Or that's what I was told by a pretty credible source. I may be mistaken, but I doubt it. Then again I carry a case xx so I'm not sure about them fancy high dollar gigs...

Hell I touch one up once or twice just dressing a deer

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Graduate
    It is an EDC, though it doesn't get a lot of use in an office environment. The warranty does state that improper sharpening voids the warranty, so I don't recommend taking a rasp or bench grinder to it. I was using a lansky diamond sharpening system to do mine, but have since switched to a basic V steel and ceramic sharpener. A double bevel edge is more durable, but I don't have the patience nor the time to do that on the lansky any more. I did have to send my Scarab in for warranty work, and they fixed it without question, even with my own sharpening.
    Apologize for what you've done, but never for who you are. You can't change you, so why bother.