Likes Likes:  327
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 21 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Cattle/Horses Random BS Thread

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)

Cattle/Horses Random BS Thread

870 Express 3" 12Ga.
    Not a safe queen, it been hunted with and it shows. Great shooter but has some work wear.

Name:  20180201_102658.jpg
Views: 790
Size:  47.4 KB
    I bought it as a project but I have way too many projects to finish so it's looking for a home.
    $250 OBO or Trades
    I accept:
    "I'll take it's"
    PMs
    Texts
    Telephone

No :
    USPS
    Telegrams
    Smoke Signals
    or Un-encoded Radio Traffic
    Last edited by 0utlaw; August 23rd, 2018 at 01:57 PM. Reason: Cattle/Horses Random BS Thread

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“Every man must patiently bide his time. He must wait — not in listless idleness but in constant, steady, cheerful endeavors, always willing and fulfilling and accomplishing his task, that when the occasion comes he may be equal to the occasion.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Burritos?
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Freshman
    Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Bitcoin?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Gribble View Post
    Burritos?

Quote Originally Posted by MrC. View Post
    Bitcoin?

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“Every man must patiently bide his time. He must wait — not in listless idleness but in constant, steady, cheerful endeavors, always willing and fulfilling and accomplishing his task, that when the occasion comes he may be equal to the occasion.” – Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Someone needs to own this beauty......

Oderint dum metuant

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'd buy it but it's obvious you have a deep long held, attachment to this gun.

I'd hate to ruin our friendship when your sellers remorse kicks in, thus I'll pass
    Love and a .45--one will kill you one will keep you alive.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I'd get over it I promise , besides it's not my Ithaca it's just a good solid hunting gun

Oderint dum metuant

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Pre Friday bump...

Might trade, interested in anything from billy goats to ammo, hell I might even swap for a family heirloom gold Cuban coin

Oderint dum metuant

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    We have the technology, but not the sobriety.
    I talk to myself because, at times, I require advice from an expert.
    We are all just one PBR away from being white trash and in trouble.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by mattb View Post
    Me and BWest are trying to see who can hang on to a FS item the longest, he's been trying to move his Cuban gold peso about as long as I've been trying to rehome this 870.

Oderint dum metuant