Likes Likes:  360
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223 LastLast

Thread: Cattle/Horses Random BS Thread

Freshman
    Feedback Score
    Interested in a 125cc dirt bike? Doesn’t look pretty but runs great. Needs back tire and rear break mastercylinder. All parts are pretty cheap to get. I just wanna trade for something so I can put food on the table for my family.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'm reading about the atomic bomb testing in New Mexico at Trinity Site in '.45. Written from a temporarily displaced ranchers perspective. This quote shows how little they knew or understood.

" We drove further south through Claunch and then along the eastern rim of the Chupadera Mesa, about thirty miles north of the Trinity Site and Ground Zero. The mesa is a limestone outcrop about 7,000 feet above sea level with pinon pine and juniper and open grassy meadows. This is grazing range. Chupadera Mesa received the heaviest dose of radiation outside the Trinity area. The early morning wind blew the radioactive cloud northeast, the heavier particles began to descend, and afternoon thundershowers concentrated radiation around the mesa. Weeks after the explosion, some cows began losing hair. The hair grew back, but it grew back white, not a Hereford color. "
    Last edited by Cattle/Horses; January 16th, 2019 at 07:13 AM.
    Love and a .45--one will kill you one will keep you alive.

Feedback Score
    No one knew what the ramifications of the weapons were.

Sent from my SM-J320V using Tapatalk
    None can love freedom heartily, but good men; the rest love not freedom, but license.
    --John Milton

Only digging in on the position of the truth – yes, I defend guns because guns are useful for killing criminals and tyrants – is going to be successful. Only the truth shall set you free.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I pick on Julio a lot, but that little Mexican is something else. Look at this wind turbine he built me. It really works!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Julio's wind turbine.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	70.0 KB 
ID:	15053

Feedback Score
    Winchester Deer Season XP extreme point. 300 mag.

Simply put...the most devastating roung I have ever seen hit a white tail. 3 deer...not a single step. I mean dead in the dirt, immediately. Hydrostatic shock is beaking leg bones. I have never seen anything like it.
    Last edited by Dirty Sanchez; January 25th, 2019 at 09:59 AM.
    The Earth is flat.
    The big bang and evolution is a lie.
    Tack is 5'9" tall.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    MattB, She rides him carrying the flag in the grand entry. Then they put a cinch on him and buck him out in the Bull riding. Would be kind off humbling to get bucked off of him wouldn't it?

Name:	Bad.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	15069

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    MattB, She rides him carrying the flag in the grand entry. Then they put a cinch on him and buck him out in the Bull riding. Would be kind off humbling to get bucked off of him wouldn't it?

Name:	Bad.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	25.6 KB 
ID:	15069
    Damn right. Soul crushing is what it would be.
    We have the technology, but not the sobriety.
    I talk to myself because, at times, I require advice from an expert.
    We are all just one PBR away from being white trash and in trouble.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I don't know, a pretty little cowgirl wants to take a ride with me I'm on my best behavior but let some ol hardtail cowboy try and mount me there's gonna be a fight...I don't really see a difference

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

"There is a bear in the woods. For some people, the bear is easy to see. Others don't see it at all. Some people say the bear is tame. Others say it's vicious and dangerous. Since no one can really be sure who's right, isn't it smart to be as strong as the bear? If there is a bear."

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    ... let some ol hardtail cowboy try and mount me there's gonna be a fight...I don't really see a difference
    Gonna definitely need to see a video clip on this one...
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    You ain't right

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

"There is a bear in the woods. For some people, the bear is easy to see. Others don't see it at all. Some people say the bear is tame. Others say it's vicious and dangerous. Since no one can really be sure who's right, isn't it smart to be as strong as the bear? If there is a bear."