Signal 0
Likes Likes:  26
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Issues with forum registration

Testing with IE 11.

Graduate
    The problem doesn't manifest 100% of the time, but it does seem to get worse the longer I type out a single reply. It was so bad this morning I didn't post a few thoughts I had, but it seems to be working fine right now. Don't know what the cause is but it's not reliably repeatable.

Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    The problem doesn't manifest 100% of the time, but it does seem to get worse the longer I type out a single reply. It was so bad this morning I didn't post a few thoughts I had, but it seems to be working fine right now. Don't know what the cause is but it's not reliably repeatable.
    I'm able to get it to repeat. I see the exact symptoms that are happening. Will look into it. It has something to do with the page not fully loading.

It also looks like the issue is primarily with Internet Explorer when you click the "Reply With Quote" button.

Quote Originally Posted by jonastio View Post
    It also looks like the issue is primarily with Internet Explorer when you click the "Reply With Quote" button.
    Looks like the issue is with the "WYSIWYG" editor, so I've disabled that until I'm able to figure out if there's a fix out there for it. You should be able to reply as you have been, it just won't look as pretty in the editing window.

Freshman
    Hello, new to the forum how do I post a new thread so I can introduce myself? Thanks

Looks like the issue is with the "WYSIWYG" editor, so I've disabled that until I'm able to figure out if there's a fix out there for it. You should be able to reply as you have been, it just won't look as pretty in the editing window.
    Yeah, that's what I suspect the problem to be too!

#MoreExaggerationForSchmidity
    Last edited by Cattle/Horses; April 1st, 2018 at 09:42 PM.
    5G Motorola Razr

The only problems I ever have with this site are with the mobile version. What I click vs what the mobile site thinks I clicked are never remotely close.

Is this why I can't ctrl V to paste a picture now?

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture