Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  69
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Pro-gun rally to be held in Tallahassee

Pro-gun rally to be held in Tallahassee

Jon Gutmacher, author of Florida Firearm Law, Use & Ownership, has made mention of an upcoming pro-gun rally to be held in Tallahassee on a not-yet-announced Saturday in September and has asked for volunteers/participants. Information on contacting him is on the link to his blog below (At the bottom of article).

http://orlandocriminallawyer.blogspot.com/2018/03/what-goes-bump-in-night-bump-stocks.html
    "It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it"

Junior

Is this a separate rally?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by tqctally View Post

Is this a separate rally?

Would appear so
    "It's easier to avoid conflict than it is to survive it"

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by SGB View Post
    Would appear so
    That’s good news... I have been bothered by the lack of engagement on our side. Seems like people are starting to mobilize against this bs propaganda.

Graduate
    I think most gun owners don't think bans (that they care about) can actually happen, and are satisfied to sit at home and not engage on the political side of things. There are others who don't want to be part of something that overtly declares they are gun owners, which would obviously keep them at home, too.

I do think the tide of public opinion is turning on us, fueled largely by lies and the majority of humans' desire to be told what to think by the news or celebrities. It is inexcusable in this political climate for gun owners not to be members of the NRA. It's like saying "I don't like King George's rules and taxes, but I don't agree 100% with Washington and Jefferson either so I will just sit this out."

Last I read, there were 120 million gun owners in the US. If even half of them were NRA members we would have almost unstoppable political clout. Yet, we struggle along, bouncing between 3-6 million members and hope that politicians remember they tend to get voted out of everywhere except the urban centers when they vote anti gun.

I have more to say on the topic but the typing is slowing down again and between the speed and having to go back and pick up dropped letters it's too frustrating! Anyone else having keyboard trouble on here?

April 14 is GSSF Indoor Match at Tally Indoor Range and TRPC shoots Steel Challenge in the AM. Could be done in Time for 2pm rally though
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

Dildo Smuggler
    Between 1\3 and 1\2 of the American population own firearms...

There's between 300 to 500+ million firearms in our borders....

If every gun owner gave $1 dollar a week for one year we could buy all the political influence that we would need to bring every state into compliance with our wishes.

The problem is that we have turds in this country who only care about themselves and spout out rampant stupid things like "" f" this state or that state when by doing so they are sealing the fate of all gun owners in all 50 states.

Using the left's tactic of shaming really isn't going to help

I wish I was closer. I would go in a heartbeat. Unfortunately democrats are playing to the hearts of the weak, claiming they want to protect our kids......By leaving them defenseless and people are buying that way of thinking. There is a guy at work that own an AR15 but now claims, he don't care if they get ban, because " is just to save the kids" . Unfortunately.... we can't fix stupid.

So his AR is sneaking out at night and killing kids? I don't get peoples thought processes sometimes

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture