Likes Likes:  69
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pro-gun rally to be held in Tallahassee

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    April 14 is GSSF Indoor Match at Tally Indoor Range and TRPC shoots Steel Challenge in the AM. Could be done in Time for 2pm rally though
    Sometimes you meet someone, and you know from that very first moment, You want to spend the rest of your life without them

Dildo Smuggler
    Between 1\3 and 1\2 of the American population own firearms...

There's between 300 to 500+ million firearms in our borders....

If every gun owner gave $1 dollar a week for one year we could buy all the political influence that we would need to bring every state into compliance with our wishes.

The problem is that we have turds in this country who only care about themselves and spout out rampant stupid things like "" f" this state or that state when by doing so they are sealing the fate of all gun owners in all 50 states.

Using the left's tactic of shaming really isn't going to help

I wish I was closer. I would go in a heartbeat. Unfortunately democrats are playing to the hearts of the weak, claiming they want to protect our kids......By leaving them defenseless and people are buying that way of thinking. There is a guy at work that own an AR15 but now claims, he don't care if they get ban, because " is just to save the kids" . Unfortunately.... we can't fix stupid.

So his AR is sneaking out at night and killing kids? I don't get peoples thought processes sometimes

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    So his AR is sneaking out at night and killing kids? I don't get peoples thought processes sometimes
    I guess so. I just told him he REALLY was not a 2nd supporter and he got all offended.

If the NRA is so anti-2nd how come the grabbers are targeting them so precisely?

Graduate
    Because they are the only ones with enough clout to make any difference. I don't think they are perfect either , but supporting them is better than bitching about it when it is to late to stop the crooks and their co conspiracy minions.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post
    Because they are the only ones with enough clout to make any difference. I don't think they are perfect either , but supporting them is better than bitching about it when it is to late to stop the crooks and their co conspiracy minions.
    I agree and that's why I posted.

Bush Sr. and Reagan fucked us over as well.I'm still a Republican because the opposite is untenable and not an option.