Likes Likes:  73
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm moving.

I'm moving.

Next Friday, Jan 26, I will begin contacting retailers my license is on file with to instruct them to suspend all title 1 transfers until we send them a new license with a new address. My wife and I are moving to Crawfordville, so that may be good news for some of our customers and bad news for others. I figure 86% of you couldn't give a flying fuck, and that's ok, I know how easy it is to run out of fucks to give.

I'll post when we're up and running again so I can again provide the surrounding area with, at the very least, questionable purchase advice, mediocre customer service and a place to pay for half your shit in cash and put the rest on a card so you can lie to your wife about how much you spent.

If you've got a can in a safe here and haven't sent your paperwork, please do so. I know there's a couple people here who haven't picked up paperwork, but hey, life gets busy. I don't know if you still post, but I've got your forms ready.

When's the house warming?
    5G Motorola Razr

When he does have the party..every one needs to bring him a tree. Fig, lemon, lime, pear,orange..etc.

Greg's new shit is fricking nice.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	images (1).jpeg 
Views:	142 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	13132

Congrats on the move. Crawfordville is blowing up. I have heard mixed reviews on widening Crawfordville HWY but think it is good for everyone.

Shameless plug....if you need a great veterinarian then I suggest Crawfordville Animal Hospital (across from the park). I work there on Saturday but Monday through Friday Dr. Jernigan is there. She manages the day to day operations for me and is a much better veterinarian than me.

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    When he does have the party..every one needs to bring him a tree. Fig, lemon, lime, pear,orange..etc.

Greg's new shit is fricking nice.

Name:	images (1).jpeg 
Views:	142 
Size:	8.6 KB 
ID:	13132

No problem

Name:	images (6).jpg 
Views:	120 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	13135

Are you going to have a store front?

12B, Greg said they want a hedge out by the road, let me get some of this wisteria established before you plant yours.

5G Motorola Razr

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    12B, Greg said they want a hedge out by the road, let me get some of this wisteria established before you plant yours.

Dirty loves gardening. Bet he could plant it in no time....

That would make for good camouflage around a tree stand. If a fella was to have a tree covered in it, he'd have the best spot on the place.

Hopefully the ATF will do a push on all your form 4s. My greedy hands are waiting.......
    ------ For the ordinary person, everything is either a blessing or a curse. For the warrior, there are only challenges.--------

------Boat ramps and gun ranges can be some of the best places to see the depth of human stupidity------

------ "It doesn't matter.......it is AK......" AKOUL4774------