Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  21
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Alabama

CCGF Head of Ambushes

Alabama

Hey cows/mules, Got your message go dogs last night,as I said last night the fat lady had to sing before it was over. DID YOU HEAR HER SING "SWEET HOME ALABAMA"!!!!!!!!! ROLL DAMN TIDE
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Although I am not the one that sent you a message, Congratulations.

Yours Truly,

A Double Dawg

I am the opposite of a Alabama fan, but you have to give them a kudos for 5 national championships in 9 years. Dominant.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Dawgs gave that game away.... Man handled them all game, sacked QB 20 yards behind the line in overtime and then gave up a 40 yard TD....
    "This nation was founded on one principle above all else: the requirement that we stand up for what we believe, no matter the odds or the consequences. When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move, your job is to plant yourself like a tree beside the river of truth, and tell the whole world — "No, you move."

Captain Steve Rogers

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by The Noose View Post
    Dawgs gave that game away.... Man handled them all game, sacked QB 20 yards behind the line in overtime and then gave up a 40 yard TD....
    Thanks for the gift, Appreciate it. Roll Tide.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

You have to hand a lot of that win to the Freshman QB who played the game of his life when he got the chance. Talk about making the most of the moment. Some great QB's coming from Hi.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Name:  Funny-Meme-about-Alabama-Football-7.jpg
Views: 192
Size:  18.5 KB

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Damn 12b that looks like a south Georgia fan that picked up some ones cap.Roll Tide.
    That was not a gift,Tide does not know the meaning of the word"Quit".I had that instilled in me 70 plus yrs ago.do not quit.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Roll Tide
    God bless