Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  20
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Arms Affiar is Closing

The Arms Affiar is Closing

As of now we are accepting no transfers and will be closing up shop generally before January 1st.

The reasons are many, mostly due to the amount of time it takes and the fact that we are loosing our current low rent office and don't really have the interest in working more hours so we can pay for some other location.

We thank all of our loyal customers and are sorry we won't be able to take your money any more. However lots of fine folks like Greg and Jafar will take your money, so everything should be good.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I totally understand. Y'all delivered a service and had a good time doing it. It definitely wasn't for the money, I know.

So Dale, can I pick up my files and completed 4473s there before Jan 1st? That's SOP for other dentist offices.
    5G Motorola Razr

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    I totally understand. Y'all delivered a service and had a good time doing it. It definitely wasn't for the money, I know.

So Dale, can I pick up my files and completed 4473s there before Jan 1st? That's SOP for other dentist offices.
    I think the ATF will let you pick them up.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Graduate
    Right after they scan them in to their system . I hate to hear it Dale , but completely understand. I've been involved in a couple of small businesses that were just for fun. One we closed because it was cost prohibitive the other one became very large and successful but wasn't fun any more.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Bummer dude.
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock

Well damn...
    THE GREATER PART OF LIBERTY IS MINDING YOUR OWN FUCKIN BUSINESS.

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by FLT View Post
    Right after they scan them in to their system . I hate to hear it Dale , but completely understand. I've been involved in a couple of small businesses that were just for fun. One we closed because it was cost prohibitive the other one became very large and successful but wasn't fun any more.
    You closed a successful business, or sold it?

Graduate
    Sold it , and financed it. I still get a check every month till 2025.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Little place you may have heard of it's called Haliburton....

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    Little place you may have heard of it's called Haliburton....
    Are you saying FLT owned Haliburton? As in the oil company?