Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: Upcoming Concealed Carry and Rifle Courses

Upcoming Concealed Carry and Rifle Courses

Bill Quirk, of Defensive Training Group (http://www.defensivetraininggroup.com/) is coming to Talon Range here in Tallahassee.

From his website: Bill Quirk is the president and director of training for the Defensive Training Group (DTG). Mr. Quirk is an honorably retired 20 year veteran of a mid-sized law enforcement agency in north central Florida. During his law enforcement career, Mr. Quirk served eight years as a uniformed patrol officer prior to being transferred to Investigations. Mr. Quirk is was also assigned as a full time investigator with a Federal fugitive task force that deals specifically in violent offenders. He has served as the lead instructor for his agency's active shooter response team and has been certified as a firearms instructor by the State of Florida Criminal Justice Standards and Training Commission. He holds credentials as an NRA Law Enforcement (LEAD) Patrol Rifle Instructor and has served as an adjunct instructor for Morrigan Consulting and Sentinel Concepts.

I've attended both of these classes along with every other course Bill offers. Not only that, Bill and I have attended other instructor's courses together as students - Bill is still constantly learning and challenging himself to become the best shooter and instructor he can be. Bill's the real deal and will make you a better shooter. Period. If you have any questions, Bill can be reached at Info@DefensiveTrainingGroup.com. I'd be happy to answer any questions I can, too. Thanks for reading. See you at the range!

Graduate
    If it's been a while since you had someone put a critical eye on your shooting, this might be something to consider. In the interest of full disclosure, I've never met Quirk so I can't say if he's awesome or not.