Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  18
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: LEO Support

LEO Support

September is LEO support month at DHA. We have seen a staggering amount of LEO's having to provide their own rifles and shotguns for duty use and the conditions of these weapons have generally been sub par. We are offering free armorer services for individually owned duty weapons. If you are, or know, an LEO who needs help with this, please send them to us. Common services under this program will consist of repairs, detailed cleaning/service/inspection, mounting/zeroing optics, changing hand guards, changing barrels, installing provided parts, sights, etc.

We are also extending frame and kote savings to off-duty carry guns. $150 for basic package with add-on's and $50 for single color kote. This includes small or large frame polymer guns.

Please contact;

Dark Horse Armory
    1042 South Reynolds St
    Metcalfe, GA 31792
    229-236-4867
    www.darkhorsearmory.us

Nice service to the LEO community Jafar.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I'll spread the word 'round here.
    For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; -Proverbs 1:32

Ratione Aut Vi