Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  46
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bitch Quit Hall of Fame

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Welcome back Doc
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Good to see you round again.
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

What's up doc . Good to hear you survived.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" -Plato

Doc survived DOC, a very inept department if ever there was one

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Doc, I thought you went to work at Lowenstines old place..
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

I did but I discovered I hate people, talking on phones and troubleshooting over the phone with an idiot on the other end of the line. Plus an IT job opened up at TCC for 13,000 a year more so I took it. Been here 3 months and love it!
    Yo Tony, Do me a kindness. - Winnebago Man

The beatings will continue until morale improves!

"We're not going to just shoot the sons-of-bitches, we're going to rip out their living goddamned guts and use them to grease the treads of our tanks. We're going to murder those lousy Hun cocksuckers by the bushel-fucking-basket. War is a bloody, killing business. You've got to spill their blood, or they will spill yours." - George S. Patton