Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: CCGF Cookout/Swap Meet

Re: CCGF Cookout/Swap Meet

Change me to a +0, but I'll be there.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

[quote author=Tack Driver link=topic=1591.msg15795#msg15795 date=1374722390]
    Change me to a +0, but I'll be there.
    [/quote]

No worries.

Also, a side note - my girlfriend and I discussed it, and we have decided that since I'm going to be grilling that regular steaks would be much better than cubed steaks, so that's the updated plan. Someone want to bring some whole potatoes to roast?
    Survival comes first, truth, understanding, and science later. (Taleb)

I'll be there. Just me though. I'll bring water for EVERYONE. Would 3 cases be enough? That's 72 bottles.
    You gonna bark all day little doggy or you gonna bite?

[quote author=YankeeFingergasm link=topic=1591.msg15799#msg15799 date=1374723208]
    I'll be there. Just me though. I'll bring water for EVERYONE. Would 3 cases be enough? That's 72 bottles.
    [/quote]

That will be enough. I didn't really think about it but you city folk probably wouldn't care for the well water here. Bit of a sulfur-ish taste/smell. Great idea, YF.
    Survival comes first, truth, understanding, and science later. (Taleb)

[quote author=Rail Driver link=topic=1591.msg15701#msg15701 date=1374686395]
    [quote author=maddawg918 link=topic=1591.msg15696#msg15696 date=1374685518]
    I can't make it Fuzzy, I've got a guy coming from Charleston to buy hogs, but Id like to donate a little something to help offset the cost to you. You got Paypal?
    [/quote]

I don't, but my gf does. I very much appreciate it - maybe you can make the next one (around the middle/end of august close to my birthday).

I'll send you a pm shortly
    [/quote]

6 pack of Killian on me.
    Peace, above all things, is to be desired, but blood must sometimes be spilled to obtain it on equable and lasting terms.

Sophomore

If you've got the time/energy/supplies and want to build a stand we can put these on I'll bring them. I just finished them up, I haven't even shot them yet.

Spaced how they are there is about 5'.

No, we can't shoot them off my tool box!!!
    Don't take this the wrong way.......But they should have thrown you off the cliff!!!!

Graduate

Why not we are all expert shooters and we never miss. Well almost never anyway. :
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

[quote author=JYB018 link=topic=1591.msg15848#msg15848 date=1374768004]
    If you've got the time/energy/supplies and want to build a stand we can put these on I'll bring them. I just finished them up, I haven't even shot them yet.

Spaced how they are there is about 5'.

No, we can't shoot them off my tool box!!!
    [/quote]

fuggg,why not?them taylor county boys get upset,cause they would'nt get that chance? :

Well, I finally have a difinitive answer per the boss (a.k.a. wife): "We have something to do on Sunday." I said, "you," she responded "WE!" And she had that evil look in her eyes (you married guys know what I am talking about). I am not sure what she is up to (my birthday is a couple of weeks away), but I am just going to have to accept this. Yep, I suck!

Have a good time; wish I were able to attend...

Rail as a newer member id like to stop by and meet some of you guys. I can bring chairs. I may not take them with me though. Im working all week end and cant stay more than a couple hours and you dont need to feed me
    Let us skip the other lies, for brevity’s sake. To consider them would prove nothing, except that man is what he is—loving toward his own, lovable, to his own,—his family, his friends—and otherwise the buzzing, busy trivial, enemy of his race—who tarries his little day, does his little dirt, commends himself to God, and then goes out into the darkness, to re-turn no more, and send no messages back—selfish even in death.
    Mark Twain