Likes Likes:  1,085
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 8 of 73 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Killer Deals Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Those motherfuckers at PSA just sent out an email. Complete AR-10 upper for 299 and complete lower for 160. Just needs a back up rear and you've got am AR-10 for under $500.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Kulbick View Post
    Those motherfuckers at PSA just sent out an email. Complete AR-10 upper for 299 and complete lower for 160. Just needs a back up rear and you've got am AR-10 for under $500.
    I still transfer for $20, I imagine I'll start seeing more of these things come through at that price.

If you are looking for 223 ammo, Natchez has a sale https://www.natchezss.com/federal-am...-1000-box.html which includes 10% off plus a 5 cent rebate from Federal. Works out to about 24 center per round.
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock

NO KILLER DEALS IN THE LAST 8 HOURS!!!??

I'm Jones'n.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Freshman
    Brownells has Aero lowers for $39.99 and you can use one of their codes for free shipping. LDD is $10 off and free shipping for order over $99

http://www.brownells.com/rifle-parts...rance%7cRebate

Midday has Aero complete uppers for $219.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	G43JS.jpg 
Views:	333 
Size:	109.8 KB 
ID:	12106

42/42 special is still running; $200 for basic texture package with add-ons, one color kote, and free return shipping. This could be you, it could change your life.

Fella is selling a set of troy HK style backups on Craigslist, talked to him said he'd let them go for $60. Thought they were 60* so I don't need them. Told him I would pass on the info.