Likes Likes:  1,085
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 6 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Killer Deals Thread

I may see about trading my 938 for a 43 with cash, or just buying one. I really want that to fill my small carry role after shooting one a couple weeks ago. I also think it would behoove me to have another DOA striker fire pistol since that is what I am most accustomed to, versus locked and cocked with the thumb safety.
    "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war"

Quote Originally Posted by greenmachine View Post
    I may see about trading my 938 for a 43 with cash, or just buying one. I really want that to fill my small carry role after shooting one a couple weeks ago. I also think it would behoove me to have another DOA striker fire pistol since that is what I am most accustomed to, versus locked and cocked with the thumb safety.
    Not to mention factory 938 trigs are trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg Kulbick View Post
    I can match that.
    Shit, I should've checked with you first! My bad man.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    Not to mention factory 938 trigs are trash.
    Yeah, not the best. I may keep it on the grounds that I have 2 extra 7 round mags, Sig laser, and now a brand new DHA holster for it. Accessories never get as much return as you want.. Besides, a Glock43 is not like buying a Kimber or something where I absolutely have to liquidate something.

Yeah, not the best. I may keep it on the grounds that I have 2 extra 7 round mags, Sig laser, and now a brand new DHA holster for it. Accessories never get as much return as you want.. Besides, a Glock43 is not like buying a Kimber or something where I absolutely have to liquidate something.
    Galloway sells a replacement trigger for it, you can tune the sear spring, and get a reduced hammer spring that will help with it. Hit me up if you wanna see some work for the sear and hammer.

I will, but I think my best bet is to get a gun that is more suitable for my needs out of the box, such as a trusty ol' Glock. I wish they had went ahead and did a bar trigger like the real 1911's instead of the pivot style on the 938's. I would think that would have been an improvement.

I will, but I think my best bet is to get a gun that is more suitable for my needs out of the box, such as a trusty ol' Glock. I wish they had went ahead and did a bar trigger like the real 1911's instead of the pivot style on the 938's. I would think that would have been an improvement.
    Good plan. Check out the Ghost 42/43 Pro connector.

As far as the 938, they were too busy jacking the Colt Mustang to come up with something logical. Sig is a primary example of a company that only performs 80% of their own R&D to ensure that a concept basically works and won't explode, then sit aside enough warranty funding to allow the customers to finish the rest of the R&D for them, and they save money. There's a lot of sore MCX owners out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    then sit aside enough warranty funding to allow the customers to finish the rest of the R&D for them, and they save money.
    Sent mine back on week 2 after a bunch of issues. I will say though, their customer service was great, and I have not had 1 FTF since. The cheap cerakote they put on my scorpion really chaps my ass though.

Sent mine back on week 2 after a bunch of issues. I will say though, their customer service was great, and I have not had 1 FTF since. The cheap cerakote they put on my scorpion really chaps my ass though.
    All of their kote is thinner than a gnat's g-string.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Shit, I should've checked with you first! My bad man.
    No worries, brother. I've got to order whatever people want, and I certainly understand the lure of instant gratification.