Likes Likes:  1,085
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 53 of 75 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763 ... LastLast

Thread: Killer Deals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by polebarn View Post
    I can't afford to drive into town just to see if they have ammo that day.
    same, especially with the traffic in Tallahassee lately

Understood. They're getting enough to last into the day now instead of selling out at opening and have been helpful when I call to check for ammo I need. My wife actually picked up some 380 JHP at basspro today after lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by noleveyor View Post
    Understood. They're getting enough to last into the day now instead of selling out at opening and have been helpful when I call to check for ammo I need. My wife actually picked up some 380 JHP at basspro today after lunch.
    interesting. That is actually unexpected. I wonder if supply chains are starting to normalize or what.

I appreciate the info.

Quote Originally Posted by BWest View Post
    interesting. That is actually unexpected. I wonder if supply chains are starting to normalize or what.
    Or folks have paused ammo purchases for a few days to put other gifts under the Christmas tree..

Kids might be disappointed to see that package under the tree was not a PS5, but rather a case of MK262.

My kids would be ok with that. Besides a PS5 is the only thing that's harder to find than ammo .

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    My kids would be ok with that. Besides a PS5 is the only thing that's harder to find than ammo .
    I don't know. Had a nice buck with forked G1s last year and let him walk. Watched him off and on through the summer grazing p-nuts. Been looking for him all week and can't seem to find him anywhere.
    5G Motorola Razr

https://www.midwayusa.com/product/10...guila-22-super

22LR 8 cpr

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - Jon