Likes Likes:  1,085
Dislikes Dislikes:  3
Page 41 of 75 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Killer Deals Thread

Quote Originally Posted by WinterSoldier View Post
    Thanks. I've never trusted PMC enough to buy any, but if I ever consider doing so I won't be excessively concerned about a stench. I've got a small amount of Russian commercial ammo that has an unholy stench and wouldn't want to be putting money into anything that has a similar or worse stench.
    The PMC is on par with any commerical brass case I would say. Some of their 80s production Korean milsurp 7.62 nato came in a couple years ago and was supposed to be pretty good.

Sent from my moto g(7) optimo maxx(XT1955DL) using Tapatalk

Found some primers. Get on these quick!

https://www.natchezss.com/cci-standard-primers

Nova Scotia or downtown Tallahassee, one or the other...
    For NATO calibers at one time or another I have bought British, maybe Austrian ('m not sure), German, Israeli, US of course, but never Korean, because from time to time I used to see bad things about Korean ammo in general, though that may have all been the really old stuff. I ain't got nuthin' against Korea, though. I owned a Korean motor vehicle that I drove for 9 years, and it had a few things that fell apart too easily but I identified and babied those after them unraveling during the warranty period. And, Daewoo seems to make make decent guns. My personal jury of me, myself and I are still deliberating as to HOW decent, but so far so good. I haven't ever reloaded any NATO rifle calibers and the pistol caliber stuff just went into the hopper with everything else. So far I haven't found a 9mm Parabellum case in decent condition made by any manufacturer that I wouldn't reload (including even S&B though I keep a jaundiced eye cocked towards it)... but I may have low standards. I mostly cut them 9x19mm down to 9x18mm anyway, and my 9x18mm reloads, even the most powerful ones, are twice as accurate as anything I ever bought from the Roosians, regardless of the maker or even the original caliber of the case. "Case capacity", thickness of the brass or the web, seem to make not the slightest difference.

It's pre-NATO, but for reloading the Greek PYRKAL (HXP) can't be beat in .30-06 and .303 Brit. HXP just seems more malleable than most military case material. I've successfully fireformed .410 Enfield musket shells from them, too. Those are "interesting" with No 9 shot.
    Last edited by WinterSoldier; August 31st, 2020 at 03:16 PM.
    "Living life in fear isn't living life at all." ~ Winter Soldier

Quote Originally Posted by Clays View Post
    Found some primers. Get on these quick!

https://www.natchezss.com/cci-standard-primers
    dammit

Killer Deals Thread

http://www.sgogunsandammo.com/mobile...y.aspx?id=1980

$0.70/rd 5.56x45

They also have a few small boxes of 00 Buck in 12 GA

Defensive 9mm and 45ACP also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    - Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    http://www.sgogunsandammo.com/mobile...y.aspx?id=1980

$0.70/rd 5.56x45

They also have a few small boxes of 00 Buck in 12 GA

Defensive 9mm and 45ACP also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We also had another pallet of $499 Andersons AR"s come in today. Not sure how many are left. He didnt post them on facebook. It gets so busy that we can't help other customers wanting other products.

Also the SGOgunsandammo has to be bought online. You can choose to pick it up in store if you dont want it shipped

Graduate
    If guns and ammo sales indicate the election, Biden is losing.
    Given how much the media is spinning how much Biden is winning, I think he won't.

Quote Originally Posted by TLB2 View Post
    We also had another pallet of $499 Andersons AR"s come in today. Not sure how many are left. He didnt post them on facebook. It gets so busy that we can't help other customers wanting other products.

Also the SGOgunsandammo has to be bought online. You can choose to pick it up in store if you dont want it shipped
    So does the store have different ammo in stock? Anyway to know the physical store’s current ammo inventory? It’s a far drive for me just to check.
    - Jon

Quote Originally Posted by Jackal View Post
    So does the store have different ammo in stock? Anyway to know the physical store’s current ammo inventory? It’s a far drive for me just to check.
    Its 2 different businesses same owner.

Price is generally cheaper online. No way to check store's inventory online. Only way is to call before you head to the store.
    The store inventory changes so quick. Its been so busy the last few weeks that inventory is moving fast.
    Last week the only way to get 9mm 380 or 38 spl was to buy a gun. This week we have been able to have some on the shelf

Primary arms has a big Labor Day sale going.