Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  183
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Kayak Trip

Kayak Trip

https://www.dep.state.fl.us/gwt/guid...lock_guide.pdf

Any interest in doing a trip? Day trip? Camping trip? End to end?

I am pretty familiar with the river although I wouldn't claim "guide" status or anything and I do have some boats I can loan if you're interested and boatless. Seems like it could be a decent group trip if anyone is interested.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

You have my attention.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    If you see me paddling, my fucking Johnson won't crank....

Doesn't cranking your Johnson belong in GFUF?

Beautiful river, but winding. How long do they say it takes to paddle from 20 to Panacea? NOT THAT I"M INTERESTED
    5G Motorola Razr

It says 62 miles we usually average 2.5 to 3 MPH so roughly 25 hours of paddling....3 day trip with camping and drinking time.

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

This has "Deliverance" written all over it��

There is actually a sign on a big cypress tree near one of the landings that says "Paddle faster, I hear banjos"

Oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Billythekid View Post
    This has "Deliverance" written all over it��
    Shit. Those damn deliverance hillbillies would be the ones talking about banjos if they jumped this bunch on the river.
    "If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies then every method of protecting ourselves is morally right" -- Cicero

"Governor, I haven't let another man touch my gun since 1861."

I'd be game to ride on a pontoon supply craft.

12B, MattB either of you have access to a pontoon boat?
    5G Motorola Razr