Likes Likes:  120
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: GoRuck Challenge

GoRuck Challenge

We have a GoRuck tough Challenge and a GoRuck light challenge coming to Tallahassee 7/27/17 and 7/28/17

https://www.goruck.com/tough-challen...7-21-00-11776/

https://www.goruck.com/light-challen...7-12-00-11778/

I know I'm an out of shape old fat guy but this seems to keep calling my name (death wish maybe )

Anybody here done one? Thought about doing one? Interested in doing this one?

My spirit (which still thinks it's 30) want's to do this but my brain (that is painfully aware it's 50+) says I need to do some training before I bail off in this.

Any thoughts?????????

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

If Loan can you can - go for it Inlaw.

This is the closest I get to a GoRuck type event these days.

Last edited by Cattle/Horses; May 22nd, 2017 at 09:46 AM.
    5G Motorola Razr

Just let me where the route runs so I can drink beer and shout motivational insults in your general direction

Flashback 1982

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    Just let me where the route runs so I can drink beer and shout motivational insults in your general direction
    In.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

That's lobster mini season, so I am out.
    But I have been training for rucking activities (hauling meat off a mountain). Is there another date?
    ------ For the ordinary person, everything is either a blessing or a curse. For the warrior, there are only challenges.--------

------Boat ramps and gun ranges can be some of the best places to see the depth of human stupidity------

------ "It doesn't matter.......it is AK......" AKOUL4774------

Quote Originally Posted by Jafar View Post
    Fair warning SHTW signed on as my battle buddy today so she may take a minute to stomp a mudhole in ya before she gets back to the bidniss at hand...

Oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    Fair warning SHTW signed on as my battle buddy today so she may take a minute to stomp a mudhole in ya before she gets back to the bidniss at hand...
    Double IN.
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

You're a kinky little bastard

Oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    You're a kinky little bastard
    Is "little" modifying kinky OR bastard?
    5G Motorola Razr