Signal 0
Likes Likes:  25
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT ROBERT KELLER Oct 24th/25th

Quote Originally Posted by JMW4570 View Post
    This was his basic course but in all my courses I have taken (and I learn from each one), this one was at the top.

JW

Wow, that says it all right there. Good review. thanks
    ------ For the ordinary person, everything is either a blessing or a curse. For the warrior, there are only challenges.--------

------Boat ramps and gun ranges can be some of the best places to see the depth of human stupidity------

------ "It doesn't matter.......it is AK......" AKOUL4774------

So did he instruct each person on their particular needs? It seems like one of the common complaints about Pat was that he just did/showed everything for the class but didn't really help individuals when needed.

Either way, it sounds like some of us missed out on a great class. Looking fwd to April.
    ------ For the ordinary person, everything is either a blessing or a curse. For the warrior, there are only challenges.--------

------Boat ramps and gun ranges can be some of the best places to see the depth of human stupidity------

------ "It doesn't matter.......it is AK......" AKOUL4774------

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil_McNasty View Post
    So did he instruct each person on their particular needs? It seems like one of the common complaints about Pat was that he just did/showed everything for the class but didn't really help individuals when needed.

Either way, it sounds like some of us missed out on a great class. Looking fwd to April.
    Yes and no - he showed a way he thought was faster and helped people that needed help. He was definitely not a babysitter, but didn't let the people struggling fall behind.

What I thoroughly enjoyed compared to the past events at Bob's place is the WHY - why do something a particular way. Keller has direct experience on the reasons WHY he operated the way he specifically did. If someone had a different method but was a fast, that's great - but he presented the method he thought that worked best for him.

An unfortunate incident took Dan off his game. He got himself down a little after getting an impromptu tramp stamp via some dude standing next to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Danman View Post
    I thoroughly enjoyed my time with Bob Keller and definitely learned quite a bit. Even though I had some off days, it was great to hang out with a great group of guys and enjoy the beautiful weather. Looking forward to the next class.
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock

Graduate
    Quote Originally Posted by JMW4570 View Post
    An unfortunate incident took Dan off his game. He got himself down a little after getting an impromptu tramp stamp via some dude standing next to him.
    Still hurts.

Hot brass?
    "It does not take a majority to prevail, but a tireless minority keen to setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men." - Father of Our Revolution, Samuel Adams.

I may be found dead in a ditch, but by God, they will find me and my rights in a PILE of brass.

"Sure you can trust our government. Just ask an Indian."

"Extremism in the defense of Liberty is no vice. Moderation in the pursuit of Justice is no virtue." - Barry Goldwater

Yepperoni. Never knew Dan had such good dance moves. To his credit he did stay in the game and exercised good muzzle control.
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock