Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  232
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 1 of 43 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pin Shoot

Freshman

Bowling Pin Shoot

OK. It's after the 1st of the year. Time changed already so it is still daylight at 7:00. Are you guys ready to shoot? I would like to shoot Thursday if anyone is interested. I talked with three more yesterday that said they want to shoot. You young guns get a box of bullets and come on out. Show those old farts what you got. Who is coming?

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Count me in. check Mikec,Ken,tyler.They may come
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Count me in. check Mikec,Ken,tyler.They may come
    I showed up throughout Jan & Feb without anybody else but Tyler and Mike showing up so I gave up in the last couple of weeks. I still try to make Thursdays my range day so I may still be out there.

Freshman
    Johnny it's not looking very good. Chris told me today he is going to be out of town. If it is just you, me, Jeff, and maybe Ken it would take me longer
    to drive there than to shoot.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    You are probably right,lets keep trying to get it going again
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

If you would please, keep it posted here when you gents will be out there. I want to try shooting pins, and I was going to try my best to make it out this week. I just want to make sure people will be there before I drive all the way out there.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    I agree when have to drive a good distance.I will try to get mike and Tyler,Ken is out there on Thursday for his range day.

Freshman
    I'll be there Thursday. If Mike feels better he'll be there​ too.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Allright coldblood looks like we have about 5 or 6 now.Every body that plans on being there please respond

So is it back on??

What's the loadout for this? What time does it start?