Signal 0
Likes Likes:  225
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Thread: Bowling Pin Shoot

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Acording to the radar we are suppose to have rain tomorrow,if not I will be there.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Sophomore
    Night fire at the academy this evening. I think it's Mike&Tyler's imbibing night. Not sure if the range tractor is still unavailable. Looks like a non-starter for today.

If they got the rain last night like I did you'd need a boat not a tractor

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks my life seeks your life, but with me you shall be safe. 1 Samuel 22:23

Don't be the last guy to realize that the cold war has turned hot.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Well we will try again next week.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Sophomore
    For today's possibilities, I'm guessing that the 3-day monsoon has sufficiently dampened the playing field to the extent that Talon probably doesn't want to roll its tractor around in the turf setting the tables up. That's just a guess. Assuming the tractor is back to being available for that sort of thing. That's just an assumption. But then again . . .