Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  232
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pin Shoot

We going to shoot pins tonight?

Junior
    Can't make it tonight. Still at the academy with a class. Lots of paperwork before i leave. Burned up and out. Maybe next week.

Me and tyler will be there.
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    I plan on being there my son went back to Az.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Well it looks like they have called the match off due to the rain again.Crap
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Junior
    Just got back into town. 6 hours driving. Not tonight. Looks like a hard rain earlier and more headed that way now anyway.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    New week hope we get to shoot tonight,maybe no rain.

Junior
    In Ellijay, GA this week. Mike/Tyler drinking Thursday night. Seems like Johnny said he was doing something else as well. Alright fence sitters, now's the time to go out and blast some pins without the usual suspects. Tear 'em up!! Unless it rains, that is.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Fellas,i probably will not be able to shoot this week,i am having this pacemaker replaced on Tuesday.

Graduate
    I hope it all goes well Johnny, you will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .