Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  232
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pin Shoot

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    No pin shoot tonight ,Tractor is broken again
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Freshman
    I was just about to post this...

I'm starting to sense they need a new tractor driver.

Or give the old one a sling to mow with for a few weeks. He'll then appreciate and take better care of the tractor when it gets fixed.
    Last edited by Cattle/Horses; August 31st, 2017 at 05:06 PM.
    5G Motorola Razr

Junior
    I think it's a moot point anyway. Based on current radar @ 6:30, I doubt we'd be shooting regardless of the condition of the tractor. Looks like lots of falling water and I hear lots of thunderbooming out that way.
    Maybe next week.

The bottom fell out to the SW of you

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    North west also
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    The tractor is fixed,if we do not get rain who will be there? Johnny--------

Will the pro shop be selling ammo?
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Mikec2003 as far as I know .will check tomorrow.

well, rumor has it you're not supposed to during a state of emergency and all
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed