Signal 0
Likes Likes:  232
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pin Shoot

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikec2003 View Post
    so, is it on for tonight or not? seems awfully muddy for the tractor
    I'm gonna pass for tonight. I'm sure it's wet even though the rain has moved out for the time being.

alright. mabey next week will be dryer, but I won't be there, so hopefully more people will show up
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Doesn't look like we will have enough to shoot this Thursday,MikeC is out,anyone else going to make it???????
    Last edited by Johnny; July 5th, 2017 at 09:07 PM.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Doesn't look like we will have enough to shoot this Thursday,MikeC is out,anyone else going to make it???????
    My home AC being worked on this afternoon. May make it for my usual Thursday PM shooting day. If so, I'll hang around to see what shakes out.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken View Post
    My home AC being worked on this afternoon. May make it for my usual Thursday PM shooting day. If so, I'll hang around to see what shakes out.
    AC guy just left. No go for this week.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    New week starting who is going to shoot pins this week.All you want -to-be's come on out and see what you are made of.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    New week starting who is going to shoot pins this week.All you want -to-be's come on out and see what you are made of.
    It'll be Tyler & Mike's beer night so they won't be there.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    ok

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    All right new week,who will be t the pin shoot this week 1-Johnny,2-????

Junior
    I'll probably mosey on out there for my usual Thursday afternoon shooting sessions and will hang around to see what shakes out bowling-pin-wise.