Signal 0
Likes Likes:  232
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pin Shoot

Likewise Johnny; all the best!

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Thanks FLT only took the Dr.7 minutes to replace that thing.Will not be able to shoot for a week.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Thanks FLT,only took that Dr.7 minutes to replace the old one.Will not be able to shoot for a week.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Fellas,i probably will not be able to shoot this week,i am having this pacemaker replaced on Tuesday.
    Shouldn't of went to Saint George Island Johnny- pacemakers aren't designed to beat that fast.
    Last edited by Cattle/Horses; September 18th, 2018 at 03:59 PM.
    5G Motorola Razr

Thoughts and prayers with you Mr. Johnny

Name:  Obamacare pacemaker.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  82.5 KB

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Otlaw it was almost time to use a jumper cable as the old one had been 9yrs.

Graduate
    Glad it went well Johnny. These whipper snappers have a rude awakening coming, I wish I could be around to see it.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Junior
    Glad all went well. I'll miss the next few myself. Academy class this week. On the range all day & fried by the end. Dang-it, will fall ever get here?? Kansas City photo-shoot next week. Another academy class the following week. September & October calendars are absolutely full. There is a fun week in mid-Oct. Pheasants in SD. Really looking forward to that. Y'all have fun. Johnny, don't beat up on everyone too bad.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    I can not shoot tonight ,to damn sore to lift the left arm