Likes Likes:  232
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pin Shoot

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Hey Chumbag,is the range going to be closed or will there be bays open for us to shoot in????
    Johnny, the range isn't going to be closed. It'll be like the big Glock match. A bunch of the bays will be in use for the cowboy match but there will still be some available for regular shooting.

Hey guys, its official. No go tonight sorry
    !

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    OK,different week lets try again.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Me and tyler will not make it thursday.
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Ok new week who is going to be there??? Mike<Tyler??
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

In
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

Junior
    I'll try. Working a class this week. Standing on the range all day long. May be too tired.

Sophomore
    Hey guys, first timer here,
    where is this shoot? Talon?
    what gun does every use. long guns? pistols?
    is there a certain caliber ?
    what distance is the target?

I understand this is just for fun, but I wouldn't want to bring a knife to a gun fight.
    MrC.

Its at talon, 7 pm every thursday. 2 shooters side by side each with a 4x4 table with 5 pins in a row at the front of the table. On the "fire" command, begin shooting until you or your opponent have removed all 5 pins from the table.

Distance is in the vicinity of 10 yards.

Handguns only, somewhere in the 9x19 to .44 magnum. Smaller than 9x19 has a ricochet risk, and over .44 mag can damage the tables.

6 round max in the magazine, no limit on mags you can have. Id recommend 3 at least. I bring 5.

Most of us use .45 acp. 10mm does great too.

Oh anything less than .40 S&W gets 8 rounds per mag.

Also, iron sights only. No scopes or red dots

Sophomore
    Thanks Mikec2003
    Cost?

That helps a lot.
    MrC.