Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  232
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pin Shoot

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    We should have enough to have a shoot if Mike and Tyler show up.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Junior
    FSU on break. I may have a problem. Down to one car right now. Other one may be ready to pick up tomorrow afternoon. If so, I should be there. Otherwise, I'll have to take the better-half to a meeting.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Alright new week,which ones are going to show up this week???? all us old farts?
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Junior
    That should have been Mike & Tyler's beer night. Myself, I was on a plane coming back from Oregon. I should be there next Thursday.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Wellthat is not as bad as commiefornia,but almost.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Mikec,bring your .44 tonight I am going to bring mine for the fun shoot.

Today is Wednesday. How's about I bring it tomorrow?
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Screwed up Mike.

Hey guys due to the big cowboy action shoot we are having that starts tomorrow we may have to cancel tomorrow's bowling pin match. I will post something tonight for sure later.
    Last edited by Chumbag II; April 18th, 2018 at 07:06 PM.
    !

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Hey Chumbag,is the range going to be closed or will there be bays open for us to shoot in????