Likes Likes:  232
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pin Shoot

If it looks like it's gonna be a go, please let me or that douche Bitter American know so we can have everything set up.
    !

Quote Originally Posted by Countryboy27012 View Post
    So is it back on??

What's the loadout for this? What time does it start?
    7pm at Talon, first time shooters free, everybody else $10 per shooter. After the match there is usually a $5 or $10 buy in for winner takes all.
    !

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    All right who is going to be there:1 Johnny
    2 Sourr
    3 Ken
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

as of now im in. im getting over whatever the hell im sick with.
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

I'm in. See you there.

I can't wait!!

Already called the shop to make sure everything is ready for you guys, see you fucker tonight. Been a long time since we've had a good turn out. Mike, is Tyler coming with you?
    !

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Chumbag,Tyler is sourr on the forum,he said he would be there with Mike,countryboy is supposed to be there,possibly coldblood also
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Johnny, glad to see you're doing well enough to be getting out and about and back to shooting.
    5G Motorola Razr

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Thank you C/H ,I feel better,do not look any better just now beging to get hair back.Lost all hair,beard moustache slick as a babys butt.Think we have got this beat will know in June when I get the petscan.Dr's think we have already.

Graduate
    Good to hear Johnny !
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .