Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  232
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 26 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pin Shoot

yeah, its looking that way. that's a real shame. stupid weather.
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    I hate that this weather keep us from shooting tonight.Was looking forward to meeting your brother.Maybe he will get to come back when the weather is better
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Going to be too damn cold tomorrow night?????
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Cold, aint got time for cold. Im in, just bring your coat
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

Junior
    See you there.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Ok

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Anyone going to shoot this week????Mike and Tyler will not be there,the have their beer night.

Junior
    I'll be out there, weather allowing. Rain, maybe??

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    I will not be able to make it tonight.I have to pick up my grandson at practice .

Junior
    Yep, it's gonna be cold tonight. So what? You'll go out in the woods when it's 20 degrees out to sit in a tree stand and try to blast Bambi, or paddle/pole/wade out onto a lake at O-dark-thirty and sit there until a duck flies by to shoot at. Put on a jacket and come on out and shoot at some pins. It'll be fun. And cold. You can wear your waders if you want.