Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  232
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 25 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pin Shoot

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Who's in this week? do we have enough to shoot or is it to cold for you youngsters.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Out. Beer club is this week. By the way, we shooting the last Thursday of the month? The 28th. My brother is in town that week and wants to shoot.
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Sure mikec2003 as far as I know I will be there.At least I plan on being there.Would like to meet your brother.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

I'l be there.

Junior
    I'll be out there for my usual Thursday range day. Will hang around to see if others show up.
    Last edited by Ken; December 14th, 2017 at 02:07 PM.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    All right lets get with the program,every body come on out and shoot some pins.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    All right lets get with the program,every body come on out and shoot some pins.
    OK, if you insist!

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    All right fellows we have MikeC's brother coming to the shoot tomorrow night lets all come out an welcome him.

we doing this thing tonight? It's been a little rainy, but the tractor should be OK, i'd think. I don't mind shooting in the rain.
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikec2003 View Post
    we doing this thing tonight? It's been a little rainy, but the tractor should be OK, i'd think. I don't mind shooting in the rain.
    As much as I hate to say it, I'm thinking not. Rain's picked up in the last 30 minutes and the radar is looking like a steady band rolling in throughout the rest of the day.