Likes Likes:  232
Dislikes Dislikes:  1
Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pin Shoot

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Do not know if I will be able to shoot Thursday as I re-injured my left shoulder.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    I can not shoot tonight.Can not raise my left arm high enough to support my gun hand.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Damn, hope you feel better soon, sounds like a shitty time
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

Mike, you and Tyler heading out tonight? Ken?
    !

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Thanks Mike,i can not believe this happened again.

Junior
    Quote Originally Posted by Chumbag II View Post
    Mike, you and Tyler heading out tonight? Ken?
    Yes, I should be there. That's the plan anyway. Going to try and do my usual Thursday PM shoot a bunch of stuff and hang around to see if anybody shows up for pins. The only thing
    that would interfere is a decision to hit the movie theater for the first showing of the new Blade Runner. But I'll probably just leave that for a early showing mid-week.

Freshman
    We'll swing by to see if a fourth shows up.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    I plan on being at the pin shoot this week I think I can support my gun hand now.Do not know for sure.

Beer club this week, so i will be a no show
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

Beer club........just has a nice ring to it

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture