Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  2
Dislikes Dislikes:  0

Thread: GSSF match at Talon Range February 25th and 26th

GSSF match at Talon Range February 25th and 26th

Greetings everyone.

Just a reminder that Talon will be hosting a national-level GLOCK Sport Shooting Foundation match Feb. 25th and 26th. GSSF is a great competitive discipline for both new shooters and seasoned competitors alike. Go to www.gssfonline.com for more information, or shoot me a message.

See you at the range!

John Rasmussen

Graduate
    Even folks who don't consider themselves "competition" shooters should go. It's a great day surrounded by shooters (National level match means some famous folks might show up) and it really gives you an idea where you are.

I know a few folks around here who are better than they think they are and won't believe me when I tell them!

Quote Originally Posted by AB View Post
    Even folks who don't consider themselves "competition" shooters should go. It's a great day surrounded by shooters (National level match means some famous folks might show up) and it really gives you an idea where you are.

I know a few folks around here who are better than they think they are and won't believe me when I tell them!
    That's a good point. GSSF is a sport for shooters of all skill levels--from masters to beginners. It's a great day at the range, a fun course of fire, surrounded by friends--what more could you ask for?

And sometimes you will a free Glock!
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.