Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  8
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pins - come out or it'll die

Junior

Bowling Pins - come out or it'll die

Thursday, 7pm. Severe lack of participation lately. We used to have upwards of 10 or 12, and even more shooters. Would more people come out if it was only done once or twice a month rather than every Thursday? Tyler, Mike and myself are the only ones showing up the last couple of months. (we don't do it with only three) If interest has waned with everyone else, should Talon just call it off altogether? It's supposed to be just a fun gathering and an opportunity to go head-to-head with other shooters in a relaxed (but safe), non-formal setting.

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Ken,i will be back as soon as I possibly can am under going radiation right now.Have 18 more to go.I cannot be there right now I wish I could.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

I've seen y'all's posts and have been meaning to join in. Never shot pins before but would like to. I'll make more of an effort to get out after the new year. No way I can do every week, but would hate to see this opportunity to go away for lack of interest.

thanks,
    Paul

Graduate
    I work every Thursday or I would be at every one!

I'm going to try to a few. Honestly forgot about them until I meet up with you last week.

As soon as I can hit the broad side of a barn with a pistol a, I'll be there. I too would hate to see it go away from a lack of participation.

A match between Ken, Johnny and AB would be epic!

[QUOTE=Bitter American;241227]A match between Ken, Johnny and AB would be epic!

Only if they were shooting Ruger Old Army revolvers...
    Weapon of Choice: Illudium Q-36 Explosive Space Modulator bolted to a crappy old T53 stock

Junior
    [QUOTE=JMW4570;241234]
    Quote Originally Posted by Bitter American View Post
    A match between Ken, Johnny and AB would be epic!

Only if they were shooting Ruger Old Army revolvers...

Hey, I'm up for that.

Be careful, Johnny learned on an "Old Army" when they were still called "New Army"

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Graduate
    I'd love to come out and get beaten by some great pin shooters !