Talon Training Group
Likes Likes:  40
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Simple target

Simple target

Built this for my son last week to go with his Christmas gift he doesn't know about yet. Right now just plugging away with a BB gun, until Christmas. Found a pic of a similar one online and figured I could build one with some scrap material. It's gravity fed so shoot the bottom target until it breaks and then it reloads on it's own. Bucket at the bottom to catch the clays as they break. Tons of fun
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Anyone know how to turn an attachment, so I don't keep posting sideways pics?

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador
    Turn your camera sideways to take pictures, when you post them they are good to go. Nice target set up.

I'll try that next time, didn't know if there was a rotate tool on the forum or not. Thanks

Nice target!

I think I'm gonna add some plexiglass to the top section so I can stack the clays to the top...been thinkin'

What happens if you (the kid) hits high and breaks one in the middle?
    5G Motorola Razr

CCGF Diplomatic Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by Cattle/Horses View Post
    What happens if you (the kid) hits high and breaks one in the middle?
    You make him run laps at port arms till he pukes?

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Mass chaos....and it ruins shooting sports for him for life but...it will fall out when it makes it to the bottom slot, but yeah I am the kid with it too....have to fight for my turn, good thing he has school and I work evenings