Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  6
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Go Break Our New Site.

Graduate

Cool Go Break Our New Site.

We have launched our refreshed site. I'd like people to hit it up and see if I missed anything.

https://www.thearmsaffair.com/

Additions:

- Automated transfer system - will email out our FFL info upon approval to your selected seller
    - Online Store - will be posting our inventory here (and can be purchased here going forward)

Will be adding a few other things to everyone life easier too.

Thanks!

Sophomore
    Bug bounties? Ill take a supressor.

Also not really a bug, but the facebook pane appears to be cutoff and is missing a boarder and part of the facebook page.

Very nice.

Question. Does your magic box make it a one stop trip. In that....would a person not have to go to the sheriff's station. Does it take care of that step.

Graduate
    Inquiring minds want to know.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Very nice.

Question. Does your magic box make it a one stop trip. In that....would a person not have to go to the sheriff's station. Does it take care of that step.
    This will be a good piece of info to know if Major Wood or McNeil gets elected.
    "If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies then every method of protecting ourselves is morally right" -- Cicero

"Governor, I haven't let another man touch my gun since 1861."

41a doesn't require CLEO signoff. It does require you inform the CLEO of your submission. The Kiosk is geared more toward convenience of fingerprint acquisition than LEO avoidance.
    I wasn't referring to LEO avoidance but the fact the Florida is not a "shall certify" state and was referring to 41a getting around that. To clarify, I still want to know if the finger prints submitted via the kiosk are considered official by ATF.

Edit: Remember that over half of the Sheriff's in Florida won't approve NFA items.
    Last edited by Tack Driver; November 27th, 2017 at 01:17 PM.
    "If our lives are endangered by plots or violence or armed robbers or enemies then every method of protecting ourselves is morally right" -- Cicero

No need for leo to approve. yes the kiosks are official enough.
    Still not talking about the approval of From 1 and 4 by CLEO. The ATF still wants the finger prints done on the FBI format finger print cards cards. To rephrase the question, do those need to come from an official source. Larry Campbell's office charged $5 for that service. Recon what an gun banner would charge?

Graduate
    Yes - there's no LEO signoff anymore on Form 4's - you just send them a copy of it and call it a day.

The kiosk replaces the fingerprint service - it will cover this.

Quote Originally Posted by Danman View Post
    Yes - there's no LEO signoff anymore on Form 4's - you just send them a copy of it and call it a day.

The kiosk replaces the fingerprint service - it will cover this.
    It also does the photo's, correct?
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Graduate
    guns/ammo and the store are a bit redundant

add parking instructions to the locations page, since there is limited parking and lots of no parking signs around. I.e. is it ok to park at a no parking/employees only sign after 5pm?

Put Arms Affair News directly under the menu bar on the main page, to indicate that the items below will update periodically. As it is, it appears as though the main page is cut off and the user must click read more to view the rest of the main page and not just the latest bit of news.

Our team comes from wide-ranging backgrounds(, however,) / (and) we are focused on providing our customers with the best possible service when it comes to personal defense.

use double spacing between sentence end and begin, period space space
    thank you grammatical jewstein