Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  9
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gun range in the S.E. Tallahassee ?

Freshman

Gun range in the S.E. Tallahassee ?

Looking for a range close to me. I used to live down in Crawfordville and was a member of the Wakulla Sheriffs range down in Sopchoppy, but I have recently moved up to Tally over on the S.E. area ... Are there any places to shoot over here ?

I mostly shoot 9mm & 45 ACP pistol also M1A.

Any help or suggestions are welcomed & Thanks in advance .
    Last edited by Ravens Nest; September 23rd, 2016 at 05:31 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Smile motherfucker. There's 17,873,221 threads on the first page of Google about this very subject. Most of us have discussed this until we are tired of it before you showed up. You think you are a unique special flower or some kind of "individual"? ... Matt

From the guy who's EDC is a revolver ...outlaw

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Go to Midway Talon Range Best there is
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Freshman
    Yes Sir, I know of Talon. Nice folks ... I had to qualify there for the state when I was a ranger. But, it's on the N.W. part of Tally which is the complete opposite corner of the county / city from me. That's why I was asking for a place on the S.E. side.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Smile motherfucker. There's 17,873,221 threads on the first page of Google about this very subject. Most of us have discussed this until we are tired of it before you showed up. You think you are a unique special flower or some kind of "individual"? ... Matt

Unfortunately WCSO is really the closest thing to you, the assisted suicide range in the forest may be closer but...................

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Graduate
    The only ranges I'm aware of:
    Wakulla county sherrifs range Sopchoppy
    Talon Midway
    TRPC Woodville
    Tall indoor range cap cir NW
    Public range off springhill

It is going to be a drive to any of them, and they all are not created equal.

Public range on a gun show weekend *may* need some rethought to scheduling.

Freshman
    Thanks yall. I've been to the public range over in the forest. 1st time was several years back. It was OK, went early on a cold rainy Sunday morning, had it to myself for almost 1/2 hour. The 2nd time was right after they rebuilt it with the nice new restrooms, it was pretty cool. Then a couple weeks later ... the 3rd and last time, the new bathrooms were all shot to hell ! Those dumb bastards must have put several hundred rounds in each wall, including the roof & door. I never went back.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Graduate

Quote Originally Posted by mapper View Post
    The only ranges I'm aware of:
    Wakulla county sherrifs range Sopchoppy
    Talon Midway
    TRPC Woodville
    Tall indoor range cap cir NW
    Public range off springhill

It is going to be a drive to any of them, and they all are not created equal.

Public range on a gun show weekend *may* need some rethought to scheduling.
    http://www.trpc.net/about.html
    5G Motorola Razr

Freshman
    Why in thee hell would you trash a nice range set up ?!? It doesn't make any damn sense ! My old range back home in Central Fla, Seminole Gun range, there was no bathroom, running water or lights... you had to your business out in the palmetto's ... these goofy wantabee thugs piss me off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I vote for Talon. Worth the drive to be safe and secure.
    I’m an engineer. To save us both time, let’s just assume I’m not wrong.

Lift with your back

I talk to myself because, at times, I require advice from an expert.

Only a fool courts the anger of a patient man.

We are all just one PBR away from being white trash and in trouble.