Tallahassee Indoor Shooting Range
Likes Likes:  22
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bowling Pin Shoot

LMAO
    5G Motorola Razr

I know capitol lanes really frowns upon shooting pins. Idk what the issue was, i had a supressor
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Every one come out a shoot pinsThurs night.I can not come,i started Chemo today and have a Pic line in my right bicep,suppose to get port put in Sat afternoon and I might be able to be there the next week.I will be there if I can lift a pistol and safely function it other wise I will not.Better safe than sorry.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

Graduate
    Damn, I hope all goes well for you Johnny. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    Luck is the phenomena created when Preparation meets Opportunity .

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
    Every one come out a shoot pinsThurs night.I can not come,i started Chemo today and have a Pic line in my right bicep,suppose to get port put in Sat afternoon and I might be able to be there the next week.I will be there if I can lift a pistol and safely function it other wise I will not.Better safe than sorry.
    get well dude

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
    When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always.

Freshman
    I know I'm late to the dance, but do they still do this and if so where and when?
    Sounds like fun!
    A gun is kind of like a parachute;
    if you need one and don't have one,
    you'll probably never need one again
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Welcome to my home.....FYI..... that locked door you kicked down was for your protection....not mine!!!

its tonight and every thursday, at talon range, 7pm. check in at the shop and theyll square you away on what bay.
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

Freshman
    Good deal Mike.... Thanks!!!
    A gun is kind of like a parachute;
    if you need one and don't have one,
    you'll probably never need one again
    ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++
    Welcome to my home.....FYI..... that locked door you kicked down was for your protection....not mine!!!