Likes Likes:  22
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bowling Pin Shoot

What I am hearing is that I just need to go ahead and buy a .357 magnum..

Like you needed an excuse?

Oderint dum metuant

"Stay with me; do not fear. For he who seeks your life seeks my life, but with me you shall be safe.” 1 Samuel 22:23

“This gun is liberty; hold for certain that the day when you no more have it, you will be returned to slavery.” – Toussaint L’Ouverture

Quote Originally Posted by 0utlaw View Post
    Like you needed an excuse?
    I wise man once said, "thats what credit cards are for"

Green, I've been out to watch. Don't let the old men fool you. They hobble up to the line, drop a few mag on the ground - then pick 'em up, take time to clean their triofocals, then at the buzzer - they clean your plow.
    5G Motorola Razr

Ive learned the hard way several times about the hidden 'old man strength'. They should incorporate a dozen burpees before each round to even things out

Drove out there for the bowling pin shoot and no one behind the counter knew what I was talking about.

wtf, thats odd, must be new people
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

CCGF Head of Ambushes
    Hey bitter we shoot every Thurs evening at 7 pm.We got stormed out tonight.If you have a problem finding anything out about the pin shoot call me @210-2377 will be glad to help you.Your first pin shoot is free.Come on out I will be there on Thursday about 6pm.
    (nam era) yea though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil for I am the meanest SOB in the valley!

dont let johnny fool you, he knows whats up with pin shooting, as long as he isnt shooting a kimber
    I will always place the mission first. I will never accept defeat. I will never quit. I will never leave a fallen comrade. Excerpt from the Soldier's Creed

Quote Originally Posted by Mikec2003 View Post
    wtf, thats odd, must be new people
    Was It at Capitol or Seminole?